The Engel trousers are made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton incorporating a specially developed mechanical stretch factor including an inner-crotch seam panel and patches of highly stretchable and ventilated material at the backs of the knees and seat areas to help keep cool and provide maximum flexibility whilst bending or kneeling.
There are two spacious slanted pockets at the front, two back pockets, a flapped mobile phone pocket on the right thigh plus a standard one on the left which has an extra inner, zipped compartment.
Engel seem to have thought of everything with more useful features including a ruler pocket with extra sections for tools, tool straps and Velcro-fastened, reinforced knee pockets with two knee pad positions for height adjustment. Reflector strips are built in behind the knees for greater visibility and the trousers have an extra deep hem so the length can be increased if required.
The Engel ‘X-treme’ Slim-Fit Stretchable Work Trousers are available in black, black/anthracite grey, Forest green/black and Mocha Brown/black in sizes28.5”-47” waist.
And to make these super-comfortable work trousers even more practical, they each come with a pair of clip-on hanging tool pockets so everything you need on a job is just a fingertip away.
The first two entries drawn will be the winners!
More information on these and the entire ENGEL WORKWEAR range can be found here Or send an email to: email@example.com
To Enter into the competition please clikc on the Rafflecopter link below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The administrator of this competition is the Electrical Trade Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 9th December 2018.
* The prize is a A pair of Engel’s ultra-comfortable ‘X-Treme’ workwear trousers. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on 'A pair of Engel’s ultra-comfortable ‘X-Treme’ workwear trousers’ information. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.